We are stopping scanning and emailing paper certificates
As of 1 September 2021, we will stop the manual handling of certificates. This applies to the extra service where we have scanned in paper originals and emailed them before we sent them in the post. At the same time, we are stopping the issue of certificates of registration in German.
So the certificates that we issue on paper, we will only deliver on paper. Digital certificates are not affected. You order them as usual. Read more on the page Buy information .
We will no longer scan and email these paper certificates
- Certificate of registration, English
- Certificate of good standing, English
- Articles of association in Swedish with a certificate in English
- Memorandum of association in Swedish with a certificate in English
- English certificate for change of postal address
- English certification of registered annual report
- Certificate in English – prohibition of carrying on business
- Certificate in English – information from the Swedish bankruptcy register.
Certificates of registration in German leaving the assortment
In connection with this, we are stopping the issue of certificates of registration in German. There is very little demand for these certificates, which are only on paper, and this is why they are leaving the assortment. In one year, we have sold 285, compared to the sale of 4,624 certificates of registration in English (on paper) in the same period.
If you have any questions, call us at +46-771-670 670 and we will help you.