Change of auditor – sole trader

If you appoint an auditor or change your current auditor you must register this information with Bolagsverket.

Read about auditors on the page Register an auditor.

Register an auditor

Application form

Use form  Application for changes, number 913 e , if you want to register an auditor.

Apply online

You can apply online by using the e-services on the website Please note that the information in the e-services is in Swedish only and that you need a Swedish electronic identification to sign the application electronically. External link.


Fees for sole traders