Change of person holding procuration – sole trader

A procuration is a type of power of attorney.

Have you appointed a new person holding procuration? If you have your procuration registered with Bolagsverket you must submit that person’s details to Bolagsverket. Read about procurations on the page Procuration.


Application form

Use form  Application for changes, number 913 e , to register a new person holding procuration. Please note that you must attach the original procuration or a signed copy of it, if it is a written procuration or a procuration with special authorisation.