Change of county – sole trader

If you move a business from one county (region) to another you must register as a sole trader in the new county.

You should not deregister the business. When we have registered the change, the business name will be registered in the new county only.

You may have to change business name

You may have to change your business name if an identical or confusingly similar business name already exist in the new county. Read more about business names on the page Register business name and activities.

Register business name and activities

Application form

Use form Application for changes, number 913 e , if you have moved your business to another county.

Apply online

You can apply online by using the e-services on the website Please note that the information in the e-services is in Swedish only and that you need a Swedish electronic identification to sign the application electronically. External link.


Fees for sole traders