The annual report which the company submits to Bolagsverket must be a copy of the original document. The copy must include a financial statements approval (fastställelseintyg) signed by a member of the board of directors or the managing director.
A board member or the managing director must sign and certify
- that the balance sheet and the profit and loss statement have been approved at the annual general meeting
- the date of approval (the same date as the annual general meeting)
- whether the company has a profit margin or a loss margin
- whether the board of directors’ proposal on how the profit or loss should be allocated has been approved at the annual general meeting
- that the copy of the annual report is a true copy of the original document.
Write in Swedish directly on the annual report
The approval must be written or printed directly on the copy of the annual report. Please note that it must be written in Swedish.
See an example of a financial statements approval:
A member of the board of directors or the managing director, if the company has one, must sign the approval statement on the copy.