This page gives information about how to pay invoices and fees for services.
When submitting registrations or changes to company information, you must pay a service fee. All fee information is published on our web pages so we do not send out invoices.
Registrations and changes to company information
Payments can be made by
- bank card (= debit or credit card)
- Internet bank
- bank giro
We start processing your application as soon as we have received the payment. We cannot refund the payment once we have begun processing your case.
Payments by bank card and Internet bank
If you want to pay online, you can do so by using your Internet banking service, our e-service "Söka ett ärende eller se om en årsredovisning kommit in" or the e-services on verksamt.se. The information in the e-services is in Swedish only.
When paying, please state
- the payer’s name and address
- your first business name proposal – if registering a new enterprise
- registration number or business name – if updating business information
- case identification number – if you have sent in your application via an e-service on verksamt.se
- invoice number – if paying an invoice or late filing penalty for an annual report.
Payments to Bolagsverket
Please use the following information for BIC/SWIFT payments.
|Type of payment||BIC/SWIFT||IBAN|
|Registrations and changes||DABASESX||SE 55 1200 0000 0128 1011 2495|
|Invoices and notices in Post- och Inrikes Tidningar||DABASESX||SE 21 1200 0000 0128 1011 2428|
|Late filing penalties||DABASESX||SE 96 1200 0000 0128 1011 2436|
Our bank’s address:Danske Bank
SE-103 92 Stockholm