If you have a small limited company that uses category 2 (K2) accounting regulations, you can file your annual report online once the balance sheet and profit and loss statement have been approved at the shareholders’ meeting. Follow three simple steps.
Three simple steps – upload, designate and submit
- Upload the annual report, including the auditor’s report if required, directly from accounting software adapted for online filing.
- Fill in the Swedish personal identity number and email address of the managing director or board member that you designate to sign.
- The designated person signs in with their Swedish e-identification, signs the financial statements approval and submits the annual report.
Read more here about .
The person who submits the annual report receives a receipt in the e-service confirming that we have received it. If the annual report is complete, we register it immediately.
- Conditions for being able to file annual reports online
The person who uploads the annual report, and auditor’s report if required, must have software that is adapted for online filing. The person also needs to know the personal identity number and email address of the managing director or board member who will sign the financial statements approval.
The person who signs the financial statements approval and submits the annual report must have Swedish e-identification such as Mobile BankID.
Read more about.
- Software and suppliers
Go tofor a list of software suppliers who offer software adapted for online filing of annual reports.
- Phone us if you have questions
Telephone number: +46 771 670 670
Technical questions regarding the e-service for online filing of annual reports:
Telephone number: +46 60 184 170
Our opening hours:
Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.30pm
Friday 8am to 4pm
Our opening hours may be different near and during bank holidays.
Questions about your accounting software:
Contact your software supplier. We cannot answer questions about software.